MASON CITY, Iowa – A jury of his peers has found a Clear Lake man not guilty of 3rd degree sexual abuse and invasion of privacy.
That verdict was returned Friday after the four day trial of Issaac Emmanuel Watkins, 25. He had been arrested in January. Clear Lake police said they found someone unconscious in the backseat of a car on May 6, 2017, and a witness had identified Watkins at the last person to be with the person. Police said a search of Watkins phone found images of him committing a sex act of the victim, who claimed no memory of the event.
- Clear Lake man found not guilty of sex abuse
- Clear Lake man sentenced for child sex abuse in Idaho
- Clear Lake man pleads not guilty to sexual abuse
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to child sex abuse in Idaho
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony
- Bison skull found in Clear Lake
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Ex-softball coach found guilty of sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse