CLEAR LAKE, Iowa – A North Iowa man is jailed on $10,000 bond after police say he entered a home and attacked two people.
Aaron Michael Pankratz, 27 of Clear Lake, is charged with 2nd degree burglary. Authorities say Pankratz forced his way into a home in the 600 block of S. 8th Street in Clear Lake on Saturday morning. Once inside, Pankratz allegedly assaulted two of the residents as they came out of a second floor bedroom.
Court documents state no weapons were used in this incident and no one was injured.
Pankratz was arrested and booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail.
- Clear Lake man charged for weekend burglary
- Clear Lake man sentenced for burglary
- Plea deal for Clear Lake man over burglary, domestic abuse
- Clear Lake man to be sentenced for burglary
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Huge weekend for Clear Lake's Eric Faught
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony
- Arrest made in connection to string of Clear Lake burglaries
- Not guilty plea to burglary and assault in Clear Lake
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to Clear Lake burglary