CLEAR LAKE, Iowa - A Clear Lake man is facing an indecent exposure charge after reports of a man being nude on a city dock.
Erik Bienfang, 21, was arrested at 2 N. Lakeview Dr. on Saturday night.
Police said it received two complaints in reference to the Clear Lake man being nude.
Bienfang allegedly admitted to the offense, according to court documents, and a witness on the scene was able to identify him.
He is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $2,000 bond.
- Clear Lake man arrested after reports of nude man on city dock
- Crews installing Clear Lake docks despite chilly weather
- Clear Lake man sentenced for federal fraud
- Man sentenced for attacking Clear Lake woman
- Federal prison sentence for Clear Lake man
- Clear Lake man sentenced for marijuana possession
- Clear Lake man charged for weekend burglary
- Clear Lake man accused of stealing car in Mason City
- Clear Lake man charged in Mason City theft
- Wrong-way crash near Mason City kills Clear Lake man