MASON CITY, Iowa – A Cerro Gordo County man is facing a first-degree theft charge in relation to a stolen vehicle.
Bryon Sletten, 52, of Clear Lake, is accused of stealing a car during the early-morning hours of Aug. 11.
Police said Sletten stole the vehicle – a 2015 Ford Fiesta – from the 100 block of 5th St. NW in Mason City.
Sletten was seen on CCTV in Polk County operating the vehicle and is also accused of using the victim’s credit card that was inside the vehicle, according to court documents.
- Clear Lake man accused of stealing car in Mason City
- Clear Lake man charged in Mason City theft
- Lake Mills man accused of stealing tools
- Mason City man accused of stealing construction equipment
- Mason City man charged with stealing snowmobiles
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony
- Mason City woman accused of stealing her mother's credit card
- Stolen car sends Clear Lake man to jail
- Mason City man accused of sex crime
- Mason City man accused of selling drugs