MASON CITY, Iowa – A Cerro Gordo County man is facing a first-degree theft charge in relation to a stolen vehicle.
Bryon Sletten, 52, of Clear Lake, is accused of stealing a car during the early-morning hours of Aug. 11.
Police said Sletten stole the vehicle – a 2015 Ford Fiesta – from the 100 block of 5th St. NW in Mason City.
Sletten was seen on CCTV in Polk County operating the vehicle and is also accused of using the victim’s credit card that was inside the vehicle, according to court documents.
- Clear Lake man accused of stealing car in Mason City
- Clear Lake man charged in Mason City theft
- Lake Mills man accused of stealing tools
- Mason City man accused of stealing construction equipment
- Mason City man accused of stealing golf cart
- Mason City man accused of fleeing Clear Lake police Monday on motorcycle
- Mason City man charged with stealing snowmobiles
- Man sentenced for stealing a truck in Clear Lake
- Monday's prep basketball highlights - Mason City at Clear Lake doubleheader
- Clear Lake could support Mason City's bid for RAGBRAI stop