MASON CITY, Iowa – Two people arrested in a North Iowa drug bust are pleading not guilty.
Heather Mae Copas, 37 of Clear Lake, is charged with possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine, possession with intent to deliver methadone hydrochloride, possession with intent to deliver marijuana, and failure to use a drug tax stamp.
Joshua Dean Debower, 26 of Clear Lake, is charged with possession of meth.
They were arrested after Clear Lake police searched a home in the 10 block of Plaza Drive on July 13. Officers said they found over 20 grams of meth, as well as marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Copas and Debower are scheduled to stand trial on October 16.
- Clear Lake duo to stand trial on drug charges
- Howard County duo to stand trial for drugs
- Accused Clear Lake car thief to stand trial
- Man to stand trial for drug party in Lake Mills
- Minnesota duo to stand trial for North Iowa hotel assault
- Worth County duo to stand trial for meth and pot
- Austin duo charged with another drug crime
- Duo charged after Hancock County drug search
- Trial set in Clear Lake crash
- Trial set in Clear Lake boating crash