CLEAR LAKE, Iowa - A Clear Lake business suffered around $25,000 in damage after an early-morning fire.
The Clear Lake Fire Department was dispatched to Lake Towing at 609 N. 40th St. at 5:38 a.m.
The fire was discovered by the business owner when he returned to the shop after plowing snow.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the attic space with some damage to rafters, steel siding and the roof.
No cause has been released and no injuries were reported.
- Clear Lake business damaged in early-morning fire
- Tractor fire in Clear Lake
- Clear Lake house fire causes $200,000 in damage
- Clear Lake Chamber recognizes people and businesses
- Clear Lake businesses profiting from summer tourism
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony
- UPDATE: Building destroyed in Saturday morning fire near Clear Lake
- $15K in damage after early-morning house fire in Rochester
- Early-morning house fire in Byron damages garage
- $7,500 in damage after early-morning garage fire in Rochester