CLEAR LAKE, Iowa – Clear Lake Police have made a second big drug arrest within the last week.
Drew Nettifee, 36, was arrested in a vacant house with around $5,000 worth of marijuana. Netttifee, from McKinleyville, California, is facing charges of failure to affix a tax stamp, possession with intent to deliver marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
“This is the second big narcotics arrest within a week,” said Police Chief Pete Roth. “I am proud of the drug investigation efforts by our department and our law enforcement partners. I hope this sends a strong message.”
Clear Lake police responded to the 700 block of N. 11th St. around 1 p.m. Thursday after a report of an open door to a house that was believed in be vacant.
Inside, Nettifee was located and claimed her had permission to stay at the residence.
Around 800 grams of marijuana was seized.
Two people were arrested last Friday and were charged with multiple drug-related crimes.
- Clear Lake Police make 2nd big drug arrest within the last week
- Two arrested for drugs in Clear Lake
- Man facing felony drug charges after arrest in Clear Lake
- Plane makes unexpected landing on Clear Lake
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony
- SAW: Clear Lake's Gretchen Jones
- Clear Lake officially ice free
- SAW: Clear Lake Boys Golf
- SAW: Clear Lake's Chloe Mueller
- SAW: Clear Lake's Eric Faught