CLEAR LAKE, Iowa – The Clear Lake Fire Department is warning people about a fundraising mailer that is showing up in the community.
The mailer is from a group calling itself the “Clear Lake Area Volunteer Firefighting Drive.” The Fire Department says it wants to make clear that neither it nor the City of Clear Lake have anything to do with this fundraiser. The Fire Department says it has not been contacted by this group and the only fundraising event it does is the annual pancake breakfast scheduled for October.
The unsolicited mailing was brought to the Fire Department by a local concerned citizen and a copy of it can be seen below.
Anyone with questions about this issue may contact Public Information Officers Josh Pokorney at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dave Sims at David.Sims82@gmail.com.
- Clear Lake Fire Department wants to clear confusion over fundraiser
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony
- Clear Lake officially ice free
- SAW: Clear Lake Boys Golf
- SAW: Clear Lake's Eric Faught
- SAW: Clear Lake's Gretchen Jones
- SAW: Clear Lake's Chloe Mueller
- Condo fire in Clear Lake Monday night
- Mobile home fire in Clear Lake
- Clear Lake group hosting fundraiser for inclusive playground