FILLMORE COUNTY, Minn. - On Monday, the Clean Water Council and legislators toured Southeastern Minnesota to see how the Legacy Amendment is making an impact on water quality in the area. The tour bus made stops in Rochester, Chatfield, Fountain, Preston, and Grand Meadow.
In 2008, Minnesotans voted to pass the Legacy Amendment, which increased a sales tax to go to the Clean Water Fund.
- Clean Water Council tours Southeastern Minnesota
- Economic developers touring rural southeastern Minnesota towns
- Southeastern Minnesota Autism Symposium
- Jackknifed Semis in Southeastern Minnesota
- Invasive vine infesting southeastern Minnesota
- 'Opportunity Zones' created in southeastern Minnesota
- Cresco driver in southeastern Minnesota auto accident
- Air quality alert issued for southeastern Minnesota
- Special deer hunts set for southeastern Minnesota
- 'Scalped' deer found in southeastern Minnesota