AUSTIN, Minn. – A man arrested nine months after an alleged drug deal is pleading guilty.
Cully Thomas Shierts, 21 of Clarks Grove, has entered a guilty plea to 2nd degree sale of methamphetamine. Austin police say Shierts sold 55.728 grams of meth to a confidential informant in December 2017. Shierts wasn’t arrested for the crime until September 2018.
A sentencing date has been scheduled for June 6.
- Clarks Grove man pleads guilty to meth sale
- Man pleads not guilty to meth sale in Rochester
- Clarks Grove man pleads not guilty to threatening his wife with an ax
- Austin man pleads guilty to selling meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession
- Guilty plea in Austin meth sale
- Guilty plea to Rochester meth sale
- Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling meth