MASON CITY, Iowa – A Greene County man is pleading guilty to drug and weapons charges in Cerro Gordo County.
Jason Scott Clark, 37 of Churdan, was pulled over in Clear Lake on December 13, 2017. Authorities say he had a baggie of methamphetamine and a stolen handgun. Clarks has entered a guilty plea to possession of meth – third offense and carrying weapons.
Court documents say Clark has previous convictions for meth and marijuana possession in Webster and Hardin counties.
His sentencing is scheduled for May 14.
- Churdan man pleads guilty to drug and gun crimes
- Drug user pleads guilty to gun crimes
- Austin man pleads guilty to gun crime
- Rochester man pleads guilty to gun crime
- Osage man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Wanted man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal gun crime
- Lime Springs man pleads not guilty to federal gun crimes
- Kanawha man pleads not guilty to drug crimes
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to multiple drug crimes