MASON CITY, Iowa – A Greene County man is pleading guilty to drug and weapons charges in Cerro Gordo County.
Jason Scott Clark, 37 of Churdan, was pulled over in Clear Lake on December 13, 2017. Authorities say he had a baggie of methamphetamine and a stolen handgun. Clarks has entered a guilty plea to possession of meth – third offense and carrying weapons.
Court documents say Clark has previous convictions for meth and marijuana possession in Webster and Hardin counties.
His sentencing is scheduled for May 14.
- Churdan man pleads guilty to drug and gun crimes
- Austin man pleads guilty to gun crime
- Rochester man pleads guilty to gun crime
- Wanted man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal gun crime
- Texas man pleads guilty to Freeborn County drug crime
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to Mower County drug crime
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to drug crimes
- Kanawha man pleads not guilty to drug crimes
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to drug and assault crimes