MASON CITY, Iowa – A high speed chase on Christmas morning is sending a Ventura man to prison.
30-year-old Justin Thomas Glidden pleaded guilty to eluding a law enforcement vehicle and driving while barred for an incident on December 25, 2017. Authorities say they tried to pull Glidden over around 12:30 am just south of Ventura and he drove off, hitting speeds of 90 miles an hour on a pursuit that wound through four counties.
A deputy eventually smashed into Glidden’s vehicle to try and stop the chase.
Glidden has been sentenced to up to two years in prison.
- Christmas morning pursuit sending North Iowa man to prison
- Highway 9 pursuit sending a man to prison
- Prison for North Iowa arsonist
- Violent car chase sending northeast Iowa man to prison
- North Iowa police chase sends St. Paul man to jail
- Federal prison for North Iowa meth arrest
- North Iowa counterfeiter going to prison
- Rochester standoff sends Austin man to prison
- Fourth conviction sending Austin man to prison
- Fleeing police sends Austin man to prison