ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man is pleading guilty to a Christmas Day car theft.
Larry Maurice Howard, 36 of Rochester, entered a guilty plea Thursday to theft of a motor vehicle. Authorities say Howard jumped into a running car at a Kwik Trip on December 25, 2018, and drove off while the driver was inside the store.
Police say the driver and a witness drove after Howard but couldn’t catch him and then reported the crime.
Howard is scheduled to be sentenced on November 18.
- Christmas Day car thief pleads guilty
- Accused car thief pleads guilty
- Accused pig thief pleads guilty
- Accused change thief pleads not guilty
- Tool thief pleads guilty in Winnebago County
- Accused jewel thief pleads not guilty
- Not guilty plea from accused car thief
- Accused mail thief pleads guilty in Hancock County
- Credit card car thief sentenced
- Accused car thief arrested again