Chris Schleuger has always been a powerful guy. During his high school years, he was a bruising running back for coach Bob Sanger at West Hancock.
He's now a redshirt senior at UAB, playing a prominent role on its offensive line. He was named second-team all-conference in Conference USA.
Schleuger and the Blazers are going to take on Ohio in the Bahamas Bowl on December 22nd.
Click on the video tab for more with the West Hancock graduate.
- Chris Schleuger (West Hancock alum) leads UAB to Bahamas Bowl
- SAW: West Hancock's MaCoy Yeakel
- SAW: West Hancock's Rachel Leerar
- SAW: West Hancock's Mahayla Faust
- SAW: West Hancock's Amanda Chizek
- West Hancock's Hagen taking aim at gold
- West Hancock wrestling's ranked cousin duo
- Former West Hancock star getting NFL shot
- UPDATE: West Hancock school levy passes
- West Hancock girls take flight for state