All you need:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
½ yellow onion, sliced
½ cup Hy-Vee low sodium chicken broth
1 ½ tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
All you do:
Make sure all items internal temperature reaches at least 165 degrees F before eating.
1. Add a drizzle of olive oil to the bottom of the slow-cooker. Place thawed contents of the freezer bag in slow cooker.
2. Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
3. Remove chicken from slow-cooker, shred with fork.
4. Return chicken to slow-cooker, and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Chicken Fajitas
- Odd News: Texas man sentenced to 50 years for $1.2M theft of fajitas
- Chicken and Vegetable Tex Mex
- Minnesota company recalls canned chicken
- Warning on chicken salad sold at Fareway
- Chicken salad warning expanded to five states
- 28 Iowans sicked by contaminated chicken salad
- Man angry over chicken gets probation
- Chicken 'pop-up' stores blamed for salmonella
- Should chickens be allowed in town?