BREMER COUNTY, Iowa – A Chickasaw County woman was injured during a motorcycle accident Wednesday in Bremer County.
Authorities say 37-year-old Kristen Driscoll was driving a motorcycle when it crossed the center line and struck a van being driven by 30-year-old Chassidy Schweer, of Waverly.
Driscoll was transported by ambulance to Allen Hospital.
The accident happened at 190th St. and Joplin Ave. at 4:47 p.m.
- Chickasaw Co. woman injured in motorcycle accident with van
- 2 injured -1 taken by helicopter - after Chickasaw Co. motorcycle accident
- Rushford man injured in motorcycle accident
- Highway 52 Motorcycle Accident
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County
- Two people injured after car versus motorcycle accident
- Rider hurt after Rochester motorcycle accident
- Deer Vs. Motorcycle Accident Injuries One
- Minor car/motorcycle accident in Austin
- North Iowa man airlifted after motorcycle accident