MASON CITY, Iowa – Passing a bad check means probation for a central Iowa woman.
Madison Diane Kidd, 21 of Stratford, has been given five years of supervised probation after pleading guilty to one count of forgery.
Law enforcement says she used another person’s identification to cash a stolen check for $1,100 on May 26, 2018, at First Citizens Bank in Mason City.
- Check forger sentenced in Cerro Gordo County
- Accused check forger pleads guilty
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Hospital harasser sentenced in Cerro Gordo County
- Accused check forger pleads not guilty
- Long prison sentence for Mason City check forger
- Check forgery trial scheduled in Cerro Gordo County
- Prison sentence for fatal collision in Cerro Gordo County
- Truck thief sentenced a second time in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County woman sentenced for jail contraband