ROCHESTER, Minn. – A Chatfield woman is pleading not guilty to 2nd degree drug possession.
Dawn Marie Zimmerman, 38, was a passenger in a vehicle pulled over around 2 am on June 20 in Rochester after police said a light was out on the license plate. A K9 drug dog was called after police say Zimmerman and the driver gave inconsistent stories.
The dog indicated drugs inside the vehicle and police say a search found over 40 grams of liquid methamphetamine. Zimmerman reportedly told officers everything in the vehicle belonged to her.
A trial is now set to begin on March 2.
- Chatfield woman pleads not guilty to liquid meth
- Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Chatfield man pleads guilty to mistreating horses
- Ventura woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Kellogg woman pleads guilty to meth possession
- Britt woman pleads guilty to meth possession
- Austin woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Chatfield man pleads not guilty to NE Iowa sex abuse
- Police: Rochester woman charged after being found with liquid meth
- Rockford woman pleads not guilty to meth charge