ROCHESTER, Minn. – A Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling drugs in Rochester.
Lacey Nicole Manuel, 24, was arrested on October 10, 2017, after Rochester police say they saw her take part in what looked like a drug deal in East Park. When they stopped and searched her vehicle, police say they found 31.5 grams of methamphetamine and $5,335 in cash.
Manuel entered a guilty plea Tuesday to 1st degree sale of drugs. Her sentencing is scheduled for October 1.
- Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to selling meth
- Ventura woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Kellogg woman pleads guilty to meth possession
- Britt woman pleads guilty to meth possession
- Chatfield man pleads not guilty to NE Iowa sex abuse
- Plainview woman pleads not guilty to Rochester meth crimes
- Kellogg woman pleads not guilty to meth possession
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to meth dealing
- Mason City woman pleads not guilty to meth crime