ROCHESTER, Minn. – A Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling drugs in Rochester.
Lacey Nicole Manuel, 24, was arrested on October 10, 2017, after Rochester police say they saw her take part in what looked like a drug deal in East Park. When they stopped and searched her vehicle, police say they found 31.5 grams of methamphetamine and $5,335 in cash.
Manuel entered a guilty plea Tuesday to 1st degree sale of drugs. Her sentencing is scheduled for October 1.
- Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to selling meth
- Ventura woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Kellogg woman pleads guilty to meth possession
- Rockford woman pleads not guilty to meth charge
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to dealing meth
- Woman pleads not guilty to meth charge in southern Minnesota
- Plainview woman pleads not guilty to Rochester meth crimes
- Kellogg woman pleads not guilty to meth possession
- Clear Lake woman pleads guilty to meth crime