FARIBAULT COUNTY, Minn. – A southeastern Minnesota semi driver collided with a pickup truck Monday.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened around 4:30 pm on Interstate 90, near mile marker 142 in Faribault County. David Darol Bixby, 65 of Wells, was driving the pickup and Michael Paul Bidsler, 43 of Chatfield, was driving the semi. The State Patrol says both vehicles were westbound when they crashed.
Bixby suffered a non-life threatening injury and was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato. Bidsler was unharmed. The State Patrol says Bixby was not wearing a seat belt and Bidsler was.
Wells Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Chatfield semi driver in I-90 collision
- Man injured in Chatfield semi collision
- Rochester semi driver in deadly collision
- Semi accident on I-90 in Olmsted County
- Two-vehicle collision on I-90 in Olmsted County
- Mower County driver unhurt in van/semi collision
- Humboldt County driver killed in collision with semi
- Rochester man's car hit by semi on I-90
- I-90 reopened in SE Minnesota after jackknifed semi blocked traffic
- Rollover on I-90 in Austin