ROCHESTER, Minn.-The historic building is entering a new era as a cultural destination. The theatre is opening its doors gearing up for the first show coming this fall.
The theatre will have dozens of rotating exhibits.
First up, ”The Beatles Memorabilia Exhibit.”
Amy Nobel Seitz is founder and CEO of EDG, the Chateau's new stewards. She says they chose the exhibit because of The Beatles and the love of music.
“Music has no boundaries and so that's really the message of The Beatles, too, when you really dig into their messages,” she said.
Tickets are available now. The theatre will open in October.
- Chateau Theatre enters new era with a nod to a legendary band
- Chateau Theatre enters new phase
- The Chateau Theatre returns
- Renovations Happening at Chateau Theatre
- Who will activate the Chateau Theatre?
- Beatles exhibit opening at the Chateau Theatre
- Five agencies want to manage the renovated Chateau Theatre
- Historic Chateau Theatre celebrates re-opening with a ribbon cutting
- Chateau Theater accepting proposals
- NIACC remembers legendary coach