CHARLES CITY, Iowa - A woman wanted on a Floyd County warrant for first-degree burglary was taken into custody Tuesday night.
Victoria Lantz, 44, of Charles City, was arrested in the 100 block of 9th Ave. after a report of a suspicious person.
Lantz is accused of knocking on a door in the 200 block of 5th Ave. and asking the occupant if her husband was there.
When told he had just left, Lantz allegedly pushed the door open and pushed the occupant to the ground.
The occupant went to the ER and was diagnosed with a broken wrist as a result of the attack.
- Charles City woman wanted for 1st-degree burglary arrested after report of suspicious person
- Third arrest in Charles City burglary
- Man wanted on 1st-degree burglary charge out of Cerro Gordo Co. arrested in Worth County
- Wanted man arrested in Charles City
- Man facing 1st-degree burglary charge after overnight incident in Rochester
- Cerro Gordo Co. man facing 1st-degree burglary, domestic abuse charges
- Charles City woman pleads not guilty to violent burglary
- Two charged with burglary in Charles City
- Second sentence for Charles City burglary
- Woman facing 1st-degree burglary charge in connection to Clear Lake incident