CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A woman accused of a burglary that left someone with a broken bone is pleading not guilty.
Victoria Lantz, 44 of Charles City, is charged with 1st degree burglary. Authorities say she went to a home in the 200 block of 5th Avenue in Charles City on April 18. Lantz allegedly asked the occupant if her husband was there, the pushed open the door and pushed the occupant to the ground.
Authorities say the victim was taken to the ER and diagnosed with a broken wrist as a result of the attack.
Lantz’ trial is set to start on July 9.
- Charles City woman pleads not guilty to violent burglary
- Not guilty plea in violent attack in Charles City
- Waterloo woman pleads not guilty to Charles City assault
- Charles City woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Charles City woman pleads not guilty to apartment assault
- Charles City man sentenced for violent robbery
- Charles City man accused of violent attack
- Guilty plea in violent Albert Lea burglary
- Mason City woman pleads not guilty to October burglary
- Woman pleads guilty to violent Mower County confrontation