CLIVE, Iowa – A Charles City woman has won $100,000 in an Iowa Lottery scratch game.
Officials say Debra Eggers bought her winning “Casino Riches” ticket at Prime Mart on South Main Street in Charles City and claimed her prize Monday at the regional lottery office in Mason City.
The Iowa Lottery says this is the first of eight top prizes available in the new game.
- Charles City woman claims $100,000 lottery prize
- Mason City woman wins $50K lottery prize
- Iowa man claims $1 million lottery prize
- Mason City man wins $10,000 lottery prize
- $1-million dollar Iowa Lottery prize not claimed 1 month later
- One month left to claim $1M Iowa Lottery prize
- Thanks to late father's advice, Mason City woman wins $50K lottery prize
- Less than 24 hours left to claim $1 million lottery prize
- Man facing sex crime wins big lottery prize
- Underage winner of $50,000 Iowa lottery prize charged with fraud