CHARLES CITY, Iowa - A Charles City woman is facing a felony drug charge for allegedly selling methamphetamine to a CI.
Tammy Berger, 26, was arrested Friday for delivery of a controlled substance.
Berger allegedly sold meth during a controlled buy in the 600 block of S. Main St. in Oct. of 2018.
The product was sent to the DCI lab in Ankeny and tested positive for meth.
- Charles City woman accused of delivering meth in controlled buy
- Charles City woman sentenced for dealing meth
- Charles City man pleads guilty to delivering meth and pot
- Charles City woman accused of theft
- Charles City woman accused of attempted murder
- Charles City woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Charles City man accused of violent attack
- Charles City man accused of check forgery
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to meth charge
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to meth crimes