CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A Floyd County man facing three drug charges is pleading not guilty to all of them.
Johnigan Donyeal Allen Stewart III, 39 of Charles City, was pulled over on December 16, 2017, after police said he did not have a working license plate light. Officers say Stewart had a suspended license and a search found four packages of marijuana in his right pant leg.
The Charles City Police Department then executed a search warrant at Stewart’s home on June 3 and says they found found 27.22 grams of marijuana and 4.09 grams of methamphetamine.
Stewart has entered not guilty pleas to two counts of possession with intent to deliver marijuana and one count of possession with intent to deliver meth. No trial date has been set.
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to multiple drug crimes
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to meth crimes
- Wanted man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Drug user pleads guilty to gun crimes
- Man pleads not guilty to multiple drug charges
- Charles City man found not guilty on child sex crimes
- Minnesota men plead not guilty to Forest City drug crimes
- Minnesota men plead guilty to Forest City drug crimes
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to meth charge
- Mason City man arrested for multiple drug crimes