CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A trial date has been set for a Floyd County man charged with possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine.
Nathaniel Elihu Klemesrud, 47 of Charles City, was arrested in April on an outstanding warrant by the combined forces of the Charles City Police Department and the Floyd County Sheriff’s Office. The North Central Iowa Narcotics Task Force says Klemesrud delivered .34 grams of meth to one of their operatives on June 30, 2016.
Klemesrud entered a not guilty plea on Monday. His trial is scheduled to begin on May 30.
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to meth charge
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to meth crimes
- Charles City woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to multiple drug crimes
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Austin man pleads guilty to selling meth
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession
- Austin man pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes
- Mason City man pleads guilty to meth crimes