CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A Floyd County man is arrested after a one-month drug investigation.
Jason Lee Head, 34 of Charles City is charged with a controlled substance violation. Law enforcement says it began investigating Head for distributing methamphetamine in the Charles City area in early January. The investigation continued through early February and law enforcement says they found Head sold over 29 grams of meth.
After the lab at the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation confirmed the drugs seized were actually meth, Head was arrested on August 7.
- Charles City man arrested after one-month drug investigation
- Delayed drug arrest for Charles City man
- Drug arrest made in Charles City
- Drug charges dropped against Charles City man
- Charles City man arrested for Medicaid fraud
- Wanted man arrested in Charles City
- Charles City man arrested for stolen saxophone
- Charles City man arrested after two crashes
- Heroin arrest in Charles City
- Drug raid in Charles City Monday night