CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A summer drug search is leading to a spring trial.
20-year-old Jamison Tyler Zirbel of Charles City is charged with possession with intent to deliver marijuana. Authorities say they searched Zirbel’s home on July 26, 2017 and found scales, baggies, and 67.36 grams of marijuana.
A criminal complaint was filed against Zirbel in November 2017 and he has now entered a not guilty plea. His trial is scheduled for March 22 in Floyd County District Court.
- Trial set in Charles City drug case
- New trial set for Charles City killer
- Trial set in northeast Iowa drug case
- Trial set for Mason City man in drug/gun case
- Drug trial set for Forest City woman
- Trial set in Charles City space heater attack
- One trial set for Charles City man charged twice for dealing drugs
- Charles City man's murder trial delayed again
- Drug charges dropped against Charles City man
- Drug company to grow in Charles City