WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa – Three law enforcement agencies combined on a northeast Iowa search Friday.
The Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office says a home was searched on Madison Road near Ridgeway. The names of those involved have not been released but the Sheriff’s Office says the investigation continues and charges for drugs and illegally-owned firearms are pending.
The Decorah Police Department and the Iowa State Patrol assisted with the search.
- Charges pending after Winneshiek County search
- One guilty plea, charges pending in two more counties.
- Howard County drivers collide in Winneshiek County
- Third Waterloo man charged in Winneshiek County theft
- Cresco men collide in Winneshiek County
- Two teens killed in Winneshiek County crash
- Train and truck collide in Winneshiek County
- UPDATE: Missing Winneshiek County man found
- Winneshiek County farmer admits to animal neglect
- 1 seriously injured in Winneshiek County crash