ROCHESTER, Minn. - Charges in a Rochester knife attack have been dropped.
Erica Marie Rhoden, 27 of Blue Earth, was arrested on November 13, 2018, after police responding to the 800 block of North Broadway Avenue say Rhoden punched a 29-year-old man in the head and came at him with a knife.
Police say the man grabbed the knife to protect himself.
Charges of 2nd degree assault and domestic assault against Rhoden have been dismissed. The Olmsted County Attorney's Office says it has been unable to contact the victim to have his testify at trial.
- Charges dropped in Rochester knife attack
- Rochester woman pleads guilty in knife attack
- Not guilty plea in Rochester knife attack
- Probation for Rochester knife threat
- Charge dropped in attack on Rochester convenience store manager
- Trial set in parking lot knife attack
- Austin woman sentenced for knife attack
- Charges dropped in Rochester car hijacking
- Assault charge dropped against Rochester man
- Charges dropped in Rochester bomb threats