ROCHESTER, Minn. – Charges have been dismissed against a man accused of threatening to kill his longtime girlfriend.
Thomas Cornell McReynolds, 34 of Rochester, was arrested on July 31 and charged with felony domestic assault and threats of violence. Authorities say McReynolds told a 45-year-old Stewartville woman he was going to “knock her teeth down her throat” and was going to kill her.
The Olmsted County Attorney’s Office says charges against McReynolds have now been dropped due to an uncooperative witness.
- Charges dropped in Olmsted County death threat
- Charges dropped in Olmsted County ATV crash
- Olmsted County child porn charges dropped after judge's order
- Sheriff: Gun threat leads to numerous charges in Olmsted County
- Charges dropped in Rochester bomb threats
- Fire threat charges dropped against Stewartville man
- Prison sentence for gun threat in rural Olmsted County
- Olmsted County woman pleads not guilty to gun threat
- BB gun threat charges dropped against Rochester man
- Sheriff: Suspicious Olmsted County death 'could be' homicide