DECORAH, Iowa – Charges for burglary and criminal mischief against a Winneshiek County man have been dismissed.
Mark Leonard Schroeder, 41 of Decorah, was accused of breaking into Randy’s Bluffton Store on December 31, 2017 and taking money from the cash register, breaking into four video poker machines, and trying to break open an ATM.
The Winneshiek County Attorney’s Office asked for the charges to be dropped, however, because Schroeder is facing other criminal charges in Wisconsin and another suspect in the store burglary is still at large.
The judge granted the motion to dismiss the charges without prejudice, which means they could be refiled in the future.
- Charges dropped in store burglary
- Worth County burglary charge dropped against Albert Lea woman
- Charge dropped in attack on Rochester convenience store manager
- Charge dropped in casino vandalism
- Man facing burglary charge in Austin
- Burglary charge dismissed against Forest City man
- Howard County teen charged with multiple burglaries
- Two charged with burglary in Charles City
- Charges filed in Bremer County burglaries
- Clear Lake man charged for weekend burglary