ROCHESTER, Minn. --
"We're very much about the jobs we bring, we're very much about being a part of the communities that we come to, and we're very much about leaving places a lot better than when we found them," explains Stuart Lichter, president and founder of Industrial Realty Group.
IRG purchased the Rochester IBM campus in February and renamed it the Rochester Technology Campus.
On Tuesday, IRG held a meeting at the campus to introduce themselves and the future of the campus. There are currently no plans in place, but IRG is looking into a variety of options such as hotels, residential developments, and industrial developments.
IBM signed a 12 year lease to continue to use a part of the facility, but IRG is looking for new tenants to fill other parts of the facility and surrounding property.
- Changes coming to IBM campus
- Smoke in building at IBM campus
- IBM's Rochester Campus ranked one of the top lactation rooms in The US
- IBM looking to sell its Rochester property
- IBM sells its location in Rochester
- UPDATE: Auto accident at IBM in Rochester
- Vyriad moves to former IBM complex
- Coming back to campus and being safe
- UPDATE: Standoff at U of M campus hotel comes to an end
- Preparing new policies on campus sexual misconduct