ROCHESTER, Minn. – A seven-vehicle crash Tuesday morning resulted in only one injury.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it took place just before 7:30 am in Rochester at the intersection of Highway 52 and Civic Center Drive. All seven vehicles were southbound in the chain reaction, rear end collision.
One driver, Rachel Ann Rathmann, 55 of Zumbrota, suffered non-life threatening injuries and was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment. The State Patrol says the other six drivers and six passengers were unharmed.
Everyone involved in this crash was wearing their seat belts.
- Chain reaction collision in Rochester
- Trial set in Rochester chain-reaction crash
- UPDATE: Fourth driver identified in I-35 chain reaction accident
- Multi-vehicle collision in Rochester
- Four-vehicle collision in Rochester
- Car/bus collision in Rochester Monday.
- Rochester man in Winona County collision
- Rochester driver in Nicollet County collision
- Rochester couple hurt in Wabasha County collision
- Rochester semi driver in deadly collision