MASON CITY, Iowa - Another arrest has been made in a week-long warrant cleanup in Cerro Gordo County.
Almyra Sharp, 43, of Mason City, is accused of delivering methamphetamine. Authorities say in July of 2018 at 1st St. SW in Mason City she delivered meth to a cooperating individual.
Sharp is accused of delivering meth to a CI under the direct control of the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office.
Five people were arrested on the same charges throughout the week. Sharp is being held on $20,000 bond.
- Cerro Gordo County warrant cleanup nets another meth arrest
- Cerro Gordo Co. 'warrant cleanup' results in multiple meth arrests
- Not guilty plea in Cerro Gordo County meth case
- Cyclist gets award for Cerro Gordo Co. bike trail cleanup
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County
- Whooping cough confirmed in Cerro Gordo County