MASON CITY, Iowa – A woman is charged with passing a stolen check in North Iowa.
Madison Diane Kidd, 20 of Stratford, is facing one count of forgery. She’s accused of cashing a stolen check for $1,100 at First Citizens Bank in Mason City on May 26. Court documents say she used another person’s ID in the drive-up lane to cash the check.
Kidd was arrested in Hamilton County on Friday and transferred to the Cerro Gordo County Jail, where she’s being held on $5,000 bond.
- Central Iowa woman accused of check forgery in Mason City
- Mason City man accused of check forgery
- Woman accused of check forgery
- Guilty plea in Mason City forgery case
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- North Iowa woman sentenced for forgery
- Not guilty plea in Rochester check forgery
- Mason City teen to be sentenced for forgery
- Mason City teen sentenced for stolen check
- Not guilty pleas in Hancock County check forgeries