MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of stealing from a closed factory is pleading guilty.
Craig Alan Ruppelt, 57 of Mason City, has entered a guilty plea to one count of 3rd degree burglary. He was arrested on October 26, 2017, after he was seen carrying large amounts of wiring.
Mason City police say they traced the wiring back to the former Holcim Cement plant on North Federal Avenue, where they found about $10,000 of damage.
Ruppelt’s sentencing has been set for May 23.
- Cement plant burglar pleads guilty
- Probation for cement plant burglar
- Not guilty pleas in cement plant burglaries
- No prison time for cement plant burglary
- Accused Alliant Energy burglar pleads not guilty
- Accused Forest City burglar pleads not guilty
- Accused garage burglar pleads not guilty
- Accused burglar pleads not guilty in Freeborn County
- Second accused storage unit burglar pleads not guilty
- Gruelke pleads guilty