ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man caught by a police K9 is pleading guilty to stealing a car.
Sean Alan Mikesell, 28 of Rochester, was arrested on January 27. Police say they were called about a suspicious vehicle on some property in the 6300 block of 10th Street SW. The vehicle matched a car reported stolen earlier in the day at a convenience store.
Officers said when they arrived on the scene, Mikesell got out of the car and ran into a wooded area. Police say when he refused to come out, the K9 unit was called.
Mikesell has entered a guilty plea to one count of theft of a motor vehicle. His sentencing is scheduled for July 9.
- Caught by K9, man pleads guilty to car theft
- Eyota man pleads guilty to car theft
- Man caught in woman's home pleads guilty
- Man pleads guilty in Plymouth auto theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to motorcycle theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to chainsaw theft
- Man caught by K9 gets probation
- Accused car thief pleads guilty
- Convenience store manager pleads guilty to theft