FREEBORN COUNTY, Minn. - Cattle on Interstate-35 are being blamed for a semi rollover accident that resulted in two people being hospitalized.
A semi was traveling southbound on I-35 when the driver was unable to avoid multiple cattle on the roadway, according to the Minnesota State Patrol.
The accident happened just before 4 a.m. Tuesday in Geneva Township.
The occupants of the semi, Iovepereet Singh and Gurshehbaj Singh, both of Edmonton, Alberta Canada, were taken to the Albert Lea Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
- Cattle on I-35 blamed for semi rollover crash that injures 2 in Freeborn Co.
- One injured in rollover crash on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Four semis collide on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Freeborn County rollover injures one Thursday morning
- Austin man injured in I-90 rollover crash in Freeborn Co.
- 1 injured after I-35 accident in Freeborn County
- One injured in Olmsted County semi rollover
- Truck/semi crash in Freeborn County
- I-35 crash in Minnesota injures three Iowans
- Rollover crash near Minnesota-Iowa border on I-35