OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A multi-vehicle accident happened Friday at the interchange of Highway 52 and Interstate 90, southeast of Rochester.
Authorities say a semi on southbound 52 was waiting to make a left turn while a northbound vehicle approached. Another vehicle pulled out in front of the northbound car, sending it crashing into the semi.
Authorities say there were minor injuries and the crash is still under investigation. Traffic was temporarily backed up while the scene was cleared.
Rochester fire, Gold Cross Ambulance, and the Minnesota State Patrol responded to the accident.
- Car hits semi southeast of Rochester
- Car hit by semi in Bremer County
- UPDATE: One person stabbed in southeast Rochester
- New soccer field for southeast Rochester neighborhood
- Southeast Minnesota construction kickoff
- Rochester man arrested after motorcycle hits car
- UPDATE: Man killed in crash southeast of Rochester
- One injured in two-vehicle crash southeast of Rochester
- Path project to impact traffic in southeast Rochester
- Motorcyclist hit in Rochester