ORION TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A teenager was taken to the hospital after a car/school bus collision in Olmsted County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it took place on Highway 52 around 3:28 pm Thursday. An unidentified 16-year-old female was driving a 1999 Chrysler Cirrus north and 19-year-old Kadin Lane Hill of Wykoff was also driving the school bus north when the car hit the bus near mile marker 36.
Neither Hill nor the 12 students on the bus were hurt but the driver of the car was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital.
Chatfield police and ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Car hits school bus in Olmsted County
- School bus accident in Olmsted County
- Getting a charge: Electric school bus coming to Olmsted County
- Driver hits tree in Olmsted County
- Truck hits tree in Olmsted County
- SUV hits semi in Olmsted County
- Three students were on bus crash in Olmsted County
- Semi hits Belmond-Klemme school bus in Wright County
- Driver sentenced for hitting school bus in Dodge County
- Driver hits median along Highway 52 in Olmsted County