CHATFIELD, Minn. – The Development Director for the Chatfield Center for the Arts is stepping down.
Eric Petersen-Brant was diagnosed in July 2017 with inoperable cancer. The Center for the Arts says he took a temporary leave to undergo radiation and chemotherapy treatments and resumed his regular duties, until deciding in May to focus on continued treatment and recovery.
“The board understands and supports Eric’s decision to concentrate on his health,” says Al Dietz, CCA Board Vice President. “We wish him the very best and hope that complete remission and a full recovery is in his the near future.”
The Center for the Arts says it will soon begin the search for a replacement Development Director.
“We celebrate the successes in programming and outreach the Center has achieved since Eric and Marketing Director Jenni Petersen-Brant joined the organization in 2016,” says Carla Gallina, CCA Board President. “We deeply appreciate Eric’s service and commitment to the CCA and to the community as a whole.”
- Cancer treatment costing Chatfield art center its development director
- Emojis & Cancer Treatment
- Stewartville vs. Chatfield GBB highlights
- Golden Apple: Jodie Daniels, Chatfield
- Community Development Director named in Rochester
- Rollover crash north of Chatfield injures one
- Chatfield Police Department asks for your help
- Chatfield semi driver in I-90 collision
- Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Chatfield breaks ground on new aquatic facility