ROCHESTER, Minn. - The second business to open in the Hilton celebrated its grand opening on Tuesday.
Cambria, a Minnesota quartz surface retailer, cut the ribbon to their second Rochester location.
With Rochester continuing to grow and attract visitors from all over the world, Rochester gallery manager Erika Trempe says the new gallery will draw international eyes. "It really gives us an opportunity to showcase Cambria and what Cambria quartz is on a national and even a worldwide level. We've been growing in this market. We've been here for 5 years and it really gives us a chance to elevate our brand," he says.
Benedict's was the first business to open in the Hilton.
- Cambria cuts ribbon on second Rochester Gallery
- Ribbon cutting for entrepreneurship program
- Fernbrook Family Centers has ribbon cutting
- Historic Chateau Theatre celebrates re-opening with a ribbon cutting
- Cutting the ribbon on Mason City's new multipurpose arena
- Annual Art Gallery for Area Youth
- Mayo Clinic's ambulance service celebrates facility with ribbon cutting in Austin
- Hormel Foods becomes a Yellow Ribbon Company
- St. Ansgar gallery showcasing local works of art
- Rochester woman sentenced for cutting her ex-boyfriend