MASON CITY, IOWA – A Democratic Presidential campaign has opened up a campaign office in Mason City.
State Senator Amanda Ragan and dozens of people attended the Tuesday opening of Mayor Pete Buttigieg’s office at 14 S Federal Avenue. It’s part of the campaign’s push to open 20 offices in 20 days in September leading up to the Polk County Steak Fry.
The Buttigieg campaign says it now has 100 full-time staff and most of them are focused on organizing Iowans for the February caucuses. They’ve also launched their first TV ad in Iowa.
- Buttigieg campaign opens office in Mason City
- Pete Buttigieg holds town hall in Mason City
- Pete Buttigieg visits Mason City ethanol plant, criticizes EPA waivers
- Biden steps up hits on Buttigieg, Warren over health care in Mason City stop
- Mason City, Austin Younkers to remain open
- Mason City Flood Response Center opens
- Mason City Housing Authority opens new location
- Early voting location open in Mason City
- State Sen. Hart makes Mason City campaign stop
- Booker takes 2020 campaign, social-justice message to Mason City