MASON CITY, IOWA – A Democratic Presidential campaign has opened up a campaign office in Mason City.
State Senator Amanda Ragan and dozens of people attended the Tuesday opening of Mayor Pete Buttigieg’s office at 14 S Federal Avenue. It’s part of the campaign’s push to open 20 offices in 20 days in September leading up to the Polk County Steak Fry.
The Buttigieg campaign says it now has 100 full-time staff and most of them are focused on organizing Iowans for the February caucuses. They’ve also launched their first TV ad in Iowa.
- Buttigieg campaign opens office in Mason City
- Last Mason City stop for Pete Buttigieg
- Buttigieg supporters react to end of campaign
- Buttigieg ends historic presidential campaign, urges unity
- Pete Buttigieg visits Mason City ethanol plant, criticizes EPA waivers
- Pete Buttigieg holds town hall in Mason City
- Andrew Yang takes campaign to Mason City
- Buttigieg campaign alleges irregularities in Nevada caucuses vote
- Biden steps up hits on Buttigieg, Warren over health care in Mason City stop
- Mason City, Austin Younkers to remain open