PLAINFIELD, Iowa – Two people were hurt in a one-vehicle rollover Saturday evening in Butler County.
It happened around 6:40 pm as Sarah Sprague, 24 of Waverly, was driving south on Willow Avenue. The Iowa State Patrol says Sprague’s vehicle started to fishtail just north of 150th Street and when she overcorrected, the vehicle went into the west ditch and rolled once.
Sprague and a passenger, Rayce Tapp, 23 of Nashua, were injured and taken to the Waverly Health Center.
The Butler County Sheriff’s Office, Clarksville police and EMS, and the Plainfield Fire Department assisted at the scene.
- Butler County rollover injures two people
- Olmsted County rollover injures two
- Rollover injures two people from Rochester
- Four injured in Waseca County rollover
- Fillmore County driver injured in rollover
- Fillmore County rollover injures Iowa driver
- Freeborn County rollover injures one Thursday morning
- Driver injured in Cerro Gordo County rollover
- One injured in Olmsted County semi rollover
- Five people in Mower County rollover