ALLISON, Iowa – A man accused of sexually assaulting two girls in Butler County pleads guilty to two misdemeanors.
Jameson Alan Hulbert, 21 of New Hartford, was initially charged with 3rd degree sex abuse, two counts of assault with intent to commit sex abuse, and two counts of indecent exposure. Authorities say that while Hulbert lived in Parkersburg between October 2017 and October 2018, he exposed himself and sexually touched two juvenile females.
Hulbert reached a deal with prosecutors to plead guilty to assault and indecent exposure. He’s been sentenced to 128 days in jail and one year of probation. Hulbert must also register as a sex offender for 10 years.
- Butler County man pleads guilty to assault and indecent exposure
- Man cited for indecent exposure in Rochester
- Man accused of indecent exposure at RCTC
- Mason City man found not guilty of assault and indecent exposure
- Another indecent exposure report in southern Minnesota
- Another indecent exposure report at Quarry Hill
- Rochester Police investigating another indecent exposure report
- Indecent exposure charge dropped against Clear Lake man
- Butler County man pleads guilty to child porn
- Winona County man pleads guilty to assault