JANESVILLE, Iowa – A Butler County man is charged with two Bremer County burglaries.
Matthew Pies, 39 of Aplington, was arrested Thursday and accused of two counts of 3rd degree burglary, two counts of 3rd degree theft, 4th degree criminal mischief, and 3rd degree criminal mischief. Authorities say he burglarized Ag Vantage FS in Janesville on May 17 and June 20.
The Bremer County Sheriff’s Office says Pies is a suspect in other area burglaries and additional charges are expected.
The Janesville Police Department was assisted in this investigation by the Sheriff’s Office and the police in Waverly and Aplington.
- Butler County man arrested for Bremer County burglaries
- Trial scheduled for Bremer County burglaries
- Charges filed in Bremer County burglaries
- Fatal crash in Bremer County
- Disaster declaration for Bremer County
- Bremer County Sheriff's Office arrests man in son's death
- Car hit by semi in Bremer County
- Minneapolis man pleads not guilty to groping in Bremer County
- Bremer County man killed in car/semi collision
- Bremer County Attorney investigating Mitchell County conflict of interest complaint