RUDD, Iowa – Four people were sent to the hospital after a bus/car collision in Floyd County.
The Iowa State Patrol says a Cerro Gordo County Public Transit Bus was heading east on the Avenue of the Saints Thursday afternoon, turned north to go into Rudd and hit a westbound car.
Officials say the 90-year-old driver of the car suffered serious injuries and one person on the bus suffered minor injuries. Those two and two other bus passengers were sent to Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa for treatment and evaluation.
The Floyd County Sheriff’s Office and the Iowa Department of Transportation assisted at the scene.
- Bus/car crash near Rudd
- Rudd woman sentenced for meth
- Rudd man convicted in screwdriver attack
- Rudd man accused of sex abuse turns himself in
- Rudd man gets prison for Mason City theft
- Rudd man accused of stabbing his wife with a screwdriver
- Rudd man sentenced to jail for attacking his wife
- Rudd man pleads not guilty to drug charges
- Rudd man convicted of sex abuse in Chickasaw County
- Car hits school bus in Olmsted County