ROCHESTER, MINN. – A new public transit bus schedule goes into effect on Sunday.
Rochester Public Transit says it there will be numerous changes to arrival times throughout the city. However, new printed schedules will not be available until January 10, so riders are encouraged to check out the new timetables for all routes on the RPT website.
“We are concerned that people will not get the message about these small, but widespread changes,” says RPT spokesman Nick Lemmer. “An arrival 4 or 5 minutes earlier than normal could make a big difference. We would hate for anyone to miss the bus due to these adjustments.”
- Bus schedule changes start Sunday
- Work on three Rochester streets scheduled to start Monday
- 2018 Minnesota Vikings schedule
- KIMT weather radio schedule
- No parking starts Sunday night for downtown Rochester snow removal
- Trial scheduled for Cresco killing
- Trial scheduled in Christmas morning chase
- 2018-19 Iowa prep football schedules released
- Prayer service scheduled for all faiths
- Byron community pool will open as scheduled